Steel cord conveyor belts are widely used in high strength, long distance and heavy load transportation of material, and they are also used in high strength and short distance transportation of materials on special occasions.
- High tensile strength: The belts are suitable for large span, long distance transportation of materials.
- Low elongation in use: The belts only need a very short take-up stroke distance.
- Small diameter of drive pulley: The belt body has a layer of longitudinally arranged steel cords as its skeleton, and thus is resistant to flex fatigue. Therefore, drive pulley of smaller diameter can be used to make equipment smaller.
- Superior adhesion: Due to the excellent penetration of rubber between the individual cord filaments.
- Even tension of steel cords: Out of our advance techniques in manufacturing, the steel cords are evenly arranged and carry equal tension during the manufacturing process.
- Good trough-ability: As the belts body has no transverse reinforcement, it is easy to form a deep trough, so the belts can load more materials and prevent the materials from escaping.
ST Number is expressed according to the tensile strength per cm width of the belt. Tensile strength varies according to cord diameter and cord pitch and thus various specification of belt can be made. Standard specifications are constructed most rationally correlative to all conditions of impact resistance, splicing operation, cost etc.
In this table, max tension rating indicates those in good operating conditions, and should be changed in accordance with individual specific operating conditions.
For designing of Steel cord conveyor belts, we are prepared to make belts of special specification upon your inquiry.